Return and Refund policy:
- Items may be returned within 30 days of purchase
- Return must be unopened, unused, in the same condition as purchased
- Returns may be honored if it was damaged, adverse side effects occurred or wrong product was shipped.
- To initiate return contact customer service
- Refund will be returned however payment was rendered
- If you have any concerns or issues with product and or service contact Dallas Thompson via email Advancedbeautyspallc@gmail.com
- No service is guaranteed, results vary by client and or procedure.
- The Parties hereby acknowledge that, as with all research and development activities, it is not possible to guarantee that the performance of the Services will be successful within a specified time frame or at all. Nothing in this Agreement and nothing in our statements to you should be construed as a promise or guarantee about the outcome of your matter. We make no such promises or guarantees. Our comments about the outcome of your matter are expressions of opinion only.
Cancellation Policy, No Show Policy:
Your appointments and well-being are very important to us. We understand that sometimes, unexpected delays can occur, making schedule adjustments. If you need to cancel your appointment, we respectfully request at least 48 hour notice.
- Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 48 hours will result in a cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be 50% of the reserved services or $40.00, whichever is more.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your service, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this case, the same cancellation fee will apply. We will do our very best to reschedule your service for another time that is convenient to you.
- We require a credit card to hold your appointment. Cancellation fees will be charged to your card on file.
- In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fee may be applied to future services. These cases will be reviewed case by case by the Quality Assurance Manager.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please call us at (623) 203-1791 between the hours of 6AM and 8PM. If necessary, you may leave a detailed voicemail message. We will return your call as soon as possible.